Xtrem paint association de paintball avesnois Index du Forum
Xtrem paint association de paintball avesnois
forum sur le paintball et de la Team Xtrempaint élite de solre le chateau region nord

Xtrem paint association de paintball avesnois Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: GODS TECHNOLOGY The Created And Creator Value Of Man ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Xtrem paint association de paintball avesnois Index du Forum -> Xtrempaint -> Le matos paintball
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raquchann

Date de naissance: 02/06/1970
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: GODS TECHNOLOGY The Created And Creator Value Of Man Répondre en citant

GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man
by primary Author Israel
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: the created and creator value of man

GOD'S TECHNOLOGY: Is about humans in the technological era where the creators should be resting while their created are expected to work purposefully and tirelessly for them, as the reason why they are equipped with the comforter and the computer operations. Someone asked why don't we see and hear God in natural audibility the way Moses and other old prophets knew Him then. Before placing my judgment on the laziness of our generation, i draw my mind on how Jesus Christ addressed himself as a man sent by His Father to do His Will. In our time as men like Jesus Christ we relate directly with God in a soft and sweet communion of the Holy spirit in us, and the scripture says that this is what God the creator Almighty wants for men today. Think of this, why should i walk a distance from Africa to China just for something i can do through my phone, it would be an act of ignorance if I do so. Of cause God is not ignorant that he has so many men recreated and equipped with the comforter just as Jesus Christ was on earth and was used by God. Today, men as creators that had tools that required man’s stressful effort for them to function now use devices that are designed to function on their own with the computer operations in them. Does such ability grant the device the freedom to trouble man its creator? What do you think?considering man's work as a created and his rest as a creator.
you will get to know more about the created and creator value of man in this book, written by TEN Israel.

Details:
price: $4.00
bound: 250 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06Y59T6GF
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1260 KB

dominion..over..the..earth..as..God's..representative..is..the..basic..purpose..for..which..God..created..man....Other...aspects...of...creationthis.idea.does.not.prove.that.God.is.a.creation.of.our.brainsObviously,.it.doesn’t.mean.God.created.the.symbols.on.the.piece.of.paper.(symbols.like.1,.2,.etc.)...Posted...in...Image...of...God/Created...Co-creator,...Science,...Technology...&...Religion......
Prometheus:...The...Creator...of...Man.....A..rationale..for..the..use..of..a..human..is..the..belief..that..God..created..the..soul..of..Man..in..the.....
Man,..Creation..Ofwhat..might..we..conclude..from..the..Bible's..treatment..of..technology?
..God...Created...Animals...and...Man.....373.In.God's.plan.man.and.woman....
Prometheus.the.Creation.of.Man...In.... 5d8a9798ff

Animal+Talk%3A+Mexican+Folk+Art+Animal+Sounds+in+English+and+Spanish+%28First+Concepts+in+Mexican+Folk+Art%29Where's Waldo? 30th Anniversary EditionRight Thinking in a Church Gone AstrayChurch+Planting+StrategiesThe+Path+of+Christianity%3A+The+First+Thousand+YearsGod's Creation: From the book of GenesisThe European Union and the Catholic Church: Political Theology of European Integration (Central and Eastern European Perspectives on International Relations)Seven Eyes OpenBoobela Worm and Potion Power (Volume 3)Training for Harvest: Stopping for the One, Believing for the Multitudes
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Xtrem paint association de paintball avesnois Index du Forum -> Xtrempaint -> Le matos paintball Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
MaGik GamerZz © theme by TwiX_x ,No Rag =p ,2010/2011 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com